June 3, 2010

The Tandem Story: Epilogue

So today is the day I let everyone know who wrote which paragraph. But just before I do this, a couple of comments. I thought it would be easy to determine whether a male or female, young or older person wrote a paragraph but in reality it was not. I’m note sure if this hypothesis was itself a gender bias on my part or testimony to the general writing skills of those who participated. Overall I think the story came out very well and I have all the writers to thank. I am also wondering if we should try it again. It was fun following the story and even more fun seeing the finished product. Feel free to let me know if you would be interested in doing another and if enough people are, I will send another story out for a spin.

And now, the moment you have been waiting for – who wrote what…(for reference, the story is printed in the previous post if you want to put a name to a paragraph!)
A. Me
B. Pam, a co-worker, Yankee fan in the heart of Red Sox nation and friend
C. Brigid, college student, Manhattan Man’s daughter, the DW’s niece and occasional podcaster
D. Dan, good friend of Maqz and loyal podcast listener
E. Mary, the DW, who insists that hers was the pivotal paragraph
F. EJ, one of the DW’s nephews, boat builder, furniture maker and Brooklynite
G. Steve aka Maqz
H. Dylan, aka CollegeBoy, our college student son
I. Kevin, aka Manhattan Man, Denali, Mark Twain…
J. Me again
So, there you have it. Great job done by all. Remember that if enough people are interested, we will try it again…Thanks to all…

1 comment:

The speedy pack said...

There is no doubt that luxury boxes offer your brand a huge competitive advantage! There is an entire library of rigid boxes that can protect your product and add value to your brand that can be found at the speed pack. The rigid set-up boxes we design are made with excellent structural integrity and the highest quality materials to ensure that the unboxing experience will be unmatched. There are a variety of luxury boxes available for you to choose from, including rigid setup boxes and rigid promotional items.