January 9, 2010

A committment for 20-10

This is what I said several 8-9 months ago...

"Well, I immediately broke my promise about writing more often but have returned to the scene of the crime once again in order to reaffirm my desire to write and post things more often than in the past.

I am going to focus on several areas; internet interests, my retirement, and "penguin droppings", those odd little bits about almost anything. I will twit when a new "PD" is posted and promise to make more of an effort in the near and far future. Thanks for putting up with me..."

I am terrible about keeping these promises but am going to give it another try for the new decade. Penguin Droppings is going to be about my own and mrsfabp's planning for our retirement. Sure, I will tell some family stories and such but mostly I am going to document the Great Re-Location Project, New Mexico Style (GRP-NMS or GRP for short)

No comments: