September 20, 2010

We have made the big time!

Just a quick note today. You may remember back to this episode when I proposed a story writing experiment which resulted in a nice 10 paragraph story by nine authors. Well, I submitted it to a podcast "Air Out My Shorts" with Preston Buttons and the Word Whore, and they read it on their podcast!!! Complete with a funny series of comments, you can listen to it here Air Out My Shorts. It was episode #143 "Ash to Mouth" and can be listened to righ on the computer. They begin with the story"s dramatic reading, complete with sound effects at about the 11:25 mark and it runs for about 12 minutes i believe. Enjoy it and give the AOMS guys a few props! Thanks Preston and the Word Whore!

1 comment:

clairz said...

Love it--".. penguin droppings--I have those on my balcony!" Very funny reading. I can just hear you laughing.