July 27, 2012

Things Skippy would say...


Did you ever wonder just what dogs might say if they could speak and carry on conversations. Hey look I got time on my hands to wonder about stuff like this. Anyway, I was sitting outside with Skippy and suddenly began to understand just how he thinks. So, here is some of the things I envision him to say:

-“What do you mean you don’t smell bacon? It’s only 5 or 6 blocks away.”

-“Where’s mom?”

-“We going to Sonic?”

-“Why do you keep picking up my poop? I put it there for a reason.”

-“You see Princess over there? She’s really let herself go.”

-“Can we go over to the house with all the dogs? THEY have good treats.”

-“If that woman comes any closer, I am going to bark at her.”

-“Why is that bell ringing? Who’s that at the door? What do they want? I’ll make them go away.”

-“You call this slop dog food? The damn cat eats better than me.”

-“Look, I was sleeping. If I need to go outside, I’ll let you know by chewing on a flip-flop.”

-“Hey, it’s 105 degrees outside; can’t we stay here in the air conditioning?”

-“I got shotgun!”

-“What do you mean I can’t have chocolate? You have it all the time.”

-“Yea? Well your breath doesn’t smell so good either.”

-“Of course I smell like a wet dog. You took me out in the rain, what did you expect?”

-“Why won’t the cat play with me?”

-“I’ll be over here in your recliner, sleeping.”

2 comments:

T Fab P said...

Hahaha, I miss Skippy, Love, ma-mar

T Fab P said...

Hahaha, I miss Skippy, Love, ma-mar